- The UK’s most trusted plan
- Free welcome £120 Gift Card
- Entry into the annual £50,000 Big Cash Draw (excl residents of NI)
- Starts from £3.70 a month
Read our SunLife Over 50 life insurance review before you buy
The idea of life insurance without a medical is nothing new and Sunlife was among the first to offer it. They have been in business since 1815, longer than any other provider!
With the Guaranteed Over 50 Plan, you can protect your loved ones with a cash payout when gone. Whether it’s for funeral expenses or leaving behind something in their name after death – this plan could help put some plans into place!
SunLife promises that your monthly payments will never go up and your cash sum will never go down. Plus they’re a Platinum Trusted Service Provider with the independent review company Feefo.
Why choose the SunLife guaranteed over 50 plan
- It’s the UK’s most trusted plan
- UK residents aged 50-85 are guaranteed to be accepted
- No medical
- Sunlife guarantees to pay 100% of claims
- You will be entered into the annual £50,000 Big Cash Draw (excluding residents of NI)
- FREE £120 gift card when you take out a SunLife plan
- FREE Funeral Benefit Option
Free Funeral Benefit Option
The Guaranteed Over 50 Plan is a life insurance plan that provides financial protection for your loved ones when you’re gone. With an immediate cash payout, this policy could help them put plans in place such as paying towards funeral expenses or leaving behind something special by way of legacy left through the insured person’s will and/or estate agenting services!
When the time comes, you can rest assured that your family will be well taken care of by our experienced staff. We have a funeral director on call 24 hours per day and they’re ready to help make arrangements as soon as possible for any size gathering or personal preference
Things to consider
- The Guaranteed Over 50 Plan gives you full cover after one year. If you pass away before then, SunLife will pay out everything you’ve paid in.
- The plan includes accidental death benefit – so SunLife will pay the full cash sum if you die as the result of an accident, even if you’ve had your plan for less than one year.
- Depending on how long you live, you could pay more in premiums than the cash sum paid out.
- You need to ensure you keep up with your monthly payments or your insurance will end and you won’t get anything back.
- The cash sum is fixed so inflation will reduce its value over time.
- Please ensure you understand and are happy with the terms and conditions before taking out a plan.
- The maximum cover level is £18,000.
- The SunLife Guaranteed Over 50 Plan is provided by Phoenix Life Limited.